Saturday, September 14, 2013

Introduce*

   Hey! At the beginning I want to introduce myself
My name is Victoria, I'm fourteen.
I live in Poland but when I get older I want go abroud maybe for a two years.
So I'm a Directioner, Little Mixer, Barbz, Katy Cat and Little Monster.
I love to dance, sing and rollerskate. 
  Maybe something about this week? Okay Why Not
It was the second school week. No Marks. No Exams. Thank you very much for that. 
Why all school year can be like that two weeks? Everything will be easier,
including our free time. Maybe It's not Autumn but of course I am ill.
I've got a cold, sore throat and cough. I hate it cause my voice sound terrible. 
I have to take many medicines. 
   I think It Is all that I can write today. I need to relax.
Later I'm gonna to watch Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part I n' II. 
I have already read all books <3 
I'm Potterhead of course! 
   
                                                                                   XoXo. Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment